A recent central ordinance, which extends reservation to SCs and STs in J&K, throws the spotlight on Article 35A, as well as Article 370 from .
General Studies paper 2
Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations.
Challenge of Illegal Migration
The main dimensions of the challenge are well-known. Tens of millions of illegal migrants have come to India and changed the .
- The Central Government has not enacted any separate law to protect the interest of domestic workers.
- A draft National Policy on domestic workers is under
- Reserve Bank of India Governor batted for autonomy of the institution in strong terms in his
- The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation GDPR comes into force on May 25, 2018 here’s what it means.
- What is GDPR? The law is a
- In news: The Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance provides for stringent punishment of a jail term of minimum 20 years or life imprisonment or death for
Indian roads, which account for the highest fatalities in the world, became yet more dangerous in 2015 with the number of deaths rising nearly 5% .
Special Category State (SCS) is again in the headlines. Political parties have been demanding that Andhra Pradesh be granted the SCS status, here are few .
President Pranab Mukherjee has refused his assent to proposed legislation that sought to protect, with retrospective effect, 21 Aam Aadmi Party MLAs from disqualification for .
For years, India has been trying to gain entry into the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), a 48 member grouping that was formed in the aftermath .
Hello friends, this is GS paper 2 of Mains 2105, the question paper is really interesting, and might look easy to some, but to think .
The Supreme Court strikes down an amendment made by Parliament seeking to dilute judicial primacy in the appointment of judges to the higher judiciary, bringing .
This is a summary of article RTI needs a second revolution by Satyananda Mishra in Indian Express,It starts with prasing the good done by RTI .
Uniform Civil Code and personal laws is a sensitive issue and this articles provides links to various sources that will help you gain a overall .