- The scheme by Ministry of Labour and Employment will benefit 42 crore workers estimated to be engaged in the unorganized sector of the country.
General Studies paper 3
Science and Technology, Economic Development, Bio diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management.
- The Ministry of Labour and Employment had constituted an expert committee on 17th January 2017, under the Chairmanship Dr. Anoop Satpathy to review and recommend
Every year Indian Army celebrates 15th January as ‘Army Day’ to commemorate the day when General (later Field Marshal) K M Carriappa took over the .
- In news: RBI issues guidelines for tokenisation of card transactions.
- RBI has given permission to offer tokenised card transactions services to all channels such as
The Centre has launched National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) to reduce particulate matter (PM) pollution by 20-30% in at least 102 cities by 2024.
“I will give you a talisman. Whenever you are in doubt, or when the self becomes too much with you, apply the following test. Recall .
- The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister has approved the Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ) Notification, 2018 which was last reviewed and issued in 2011, with
- Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare said that the 160th session of the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) Council, currently underway in Rome,
- In addition to air and water pollution, India can now add one more category to its pollution worries: beach pollution.
- Tourism and Fishing are
- Shaktikanta Das G20 Sherpa appointed as the 25th governor of the RBI
- As economic affairs secretary from 2015 to 2017, Das has worked closely with
Contract farming is a much-needed vehicle to bring new crops, technologies, and markets to farmers. Union Agriculture Minister releases Model Agriculture Produce and Livestock Contract .
- India is tying up with the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and Finland Meteorological Institute to develop a pollution-forecast system that
- In the news: Nipah virus infection outbreak in Kozhikode district Kerala.
- Background : Nipah virus infection gets its name from the village in Malaysia
In layman’s terms, Peer-2-Peer (P2P) lending and borrowing is like a digital marketplace for loans. Hence usually it is known as ‘marketplace lending’ or often