General Studies paper 3
Science and Technology, Economic Development, Bio diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management.
In news: Thanks to concerted efforts by the Tiger Conservation Foundation (TCF), the number of tigers in the Nagarjunasagar Srisailam Tiger Reserve (NSTR) in .
Answer in 150 Words
- Enumerate the indirect taxes which have been subsumed in the goods and service taxes (GST) in India.Also, comment on the revenue
The government unveiled a plan to merge 10 public sector banks (PSBs) into four, reducing the number of state-owned banks from 18 to 12.
Status of Policing in India Report 2019 by Common Cause and Centre for the Study Developing Societies, highlights the dismal work conditions in which the .
India’s water crisis Water and its management will determine India’s ability to achieve high economic growth, ensure environmental sustainability, and improve the quality of life.
The Central Board of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) decided to transfer a sum of ₹1,76,051 ($24.4 billion) crore to the Government of India .
Facebook’s CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg has close to 54% voting rights in the company where he holds roughly 28% of class B shares. Why .
- The scheme by Ministry of Labour and Employment will benefit 42 crore workers estimated to be engaged in the unorganized sector of the country.
- The Ministry of Labour and Employment had constituted an expert committee on 17th January 2017, under the Chairmanship Dr. Anoop Satpathy to review and recommend
Every year Indian Army celebrates 15th January as ‘Army Day’ to commemorate the day when General (later Field Marshal) K M Carriappa took over the .
- In news: RBI issues guidelines for tokenisation of card transactions.
- RBI has given permission to offer tokenised card transactions services to all channels such as
The Centre has launched National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) to reduce particulate matter (PM) pollution by 20-30% in at least 102 cities by 2024.
“I will give you a talisman. Whenever you are in doubt, or when the self becomes too much with you, apply the following test. Recall .
- The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister has approved the Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ) Notification, 2018 which was last reviewed and issued in 2011, with