General Studies paper 3
Science and Technology, Economic Development, Bio diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management.
- Union Minister of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare said that the 160th session of the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) Council, currently underway in Rome,
- In addition to air and water pollution, India can now add one more category to its pollution worries: beach pollution.
- Tourism and Fishing are
- Shaktikanta Das G20 Sherpa appointed as the 25th governor of the RBI
- As economic affairs secretary from 2015 to 2017, Das has worked closely with
Contract farming is a much-needed vehicle to bring new crops, technologies, and markets to farmers. Union Agriculture Minister releases Model Agriculture Produce and Livestock Contract .
- India is tying up with the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and Finland Meteorological Institute to develop a pollution-forecast system that
- In the news: Nipah virus infection outbreak in Kozhikode district Kerala.
- Background : Nipah virus infection gets its name from the village in Malaysia
In layman’s terms, Peer-2-Peer (P2P) lending and borrowing is like a digital marketplace for loans. Hence usually it is known as ‘marketplace lending’ or often
Black money is an important topic for UPSC mains, and can be placed under GS paper 3 , sub topic Money Laundering. This article is .
During the Cold War, there were several attempts to ban nuclear tests and the concept of having a Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty (CTBT) came .
In conversation with Dr. A S Kiran Kumar, Chairman, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).Dr A S Kiran Kumar is a highly accomplished space scientist. An .
In December, the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry officially recognized the discovery of elements 113, 115, 117 and 118, filling out the seventh .
The Centre recently announced an increase in the minimum support prices (MSP) for pulses, oil seeds and paddy for the upcoming kharif season. While the .
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi released the National Disaster Management Plan (NDMP), 2016 here yesterday. This is the first ever national plan prepared in the .
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2015 has recently passed in Lok Sabha, and as economic survey suggests it in Chakravyuh chapter India needs a bill .