Read between the lines is to encourage UPSC aspirants to self study for IAS and refocus on the newspapers instead of totally depending on third party sources for their preparation.
We pour tremendous time, thought, resources, to bring you Parivarthan. If you find it useful , please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
Free daily Email Updates
- what is floor test? trust vote?
- what is anti defection law 10th schedule
- national human right commission
- what do you understand by cognizable and non cognizable offences
- what is non compoundable offences
- what is an ordinance
- enforcement directorate
- one nation one card scheme
- What are discretionary powers of speaker
- what is state funding of elections
- what is the limit for MP in elections is it different from MLA’s ?
- right to information act ? Amendment ?
- what do you understand by burden of proof
- Transplantation of human organs and tissues act 1994 what is its core objective
- how social economic conditions provoke or create situations for organ donation/exploitation
- what is nautical miles EEZ
- what is 9 dash line
- what is corporate social responsibility
- National company law tribunal
- National investigation agency
- unlawful activities prevention act
- Books : How India Manages Its National Security
- What is coastal regulation zone crz notification
- Pilibhit tiger reserve
- how various countries are helping by sharing satellite data Assam floods (ISRO)