“Parivarthan Read between the lines ” , initiative to help aspirants self study and refocus on the newspapers instead of totally depending on third party sources for their preparation.
We pour tremendous time, thought, resources, to bring you Parivarthan. If you find it useful , please subscribe for Free daily Email Updates
Free daily Email Updates
- Draft New education policy (NEP) important recommendations
- Right To Education act.
- What are Foreigners Tribunals ? Through out the country or only in Assam ? Citizenship- Refer Laxmikanth
- What are Tribunals ? 323A-323B. Difference ? Refer Laxmikanth
- NCPCR ?
- What is Writ petetion ? only SC or HC also power of writ ?
- SIAM- CII- what is lobbying ? legal or illegal in India ? what are pressure groups examples ?
- NITI aayog -planning commission difference ?
- What is Assam accord ? National register of Citizens- Who is an illegal immigrant ?
- What is Unlawful activities prevention act ? any criticism ?
- Where is Bandhavgarh tiger reserve ? Sariska Tiger reserve ?
- Depression- Cyclonic storms- Low or high pressure ?
- What are PET plastic bottles ? Single use plastic ?
- Carbon emissions – Green Tax ?
- ISRO- Chadrayaan 2 – what are Vikram and Pragyan ? Launched by GSLV or PSLV ?
- Enforcement Directorate is under which ministry ? what are FEMA and PMLA acts ?
- Gene edited babies ? Designer babies ?
- What are central armed forces which ministry and borders they patrol -SSB-ITBP-BSF-Assam Rifles ? what about CISF ?
- What is BrahMos developed by ? What is supersonic/ hypersonic ? s-400 ?
- What is act east policy ?
- What is European Union -any link to Brexit ?
- International Criminal court – how is it different from International court of Justice ?
- What is Generalized system of Preferences ?
- WTO- Enabling clause – Appellate body ?
- What are the various diseases that are transmitted by mosquitoes ? is Nipha one of them ?
- What is mid day meal scheme ? how does it help education system in broader context ?