These are suggested articles from Hindu Indian Express and others for 5th February 2015,Just reading Hindu is enough but glance through other articles and they cover different parts of GS syllabus.
- India agreed to share data for breakthrough in talks – The Hindu
- Home Secretary Anil Goswami sacked – The Hindu
- Quotas do not hurt efficiency, says study – The Hindu
- India to remain investors choice despite hike in remittances – The Hindu
- The twist in the growth story – The Hindu
- When Bombay was not heard in Mumbai – The Hindu
- Coal India success and after – The Hindu
- Cruel and unusual – The Hindu
- A mortar-for-bullet game – The Hindu
- China tightens rules on Internet use, online comments – The Hindu
- Rajan for raising tax exemption limit on financial investments – The Hindu
For better subscription and ease of use I suggest Feedly which is also available for all devices.Which helps you save articles to read later.Give it a try. Also our News letter is shifting to Friday only , Feedly will help you gather all your news and new posts at one place.