Mrunal bhai , he never stops helping aspirants,this time he made few videos for beginners on how to read newspapers. Out side Dolpur house, I think he makes the most impact on aspirants.
The reasons :
- – Why read thehindu newspaper for UPSC civil services IAS/IPS exam?
- – Understanding the PMIF framework: Prelims, mains, interview or fodder?
- – How to analyse the news on frontpage from prelims, mains and interview perspective?
- – How to fasttrack page 2 to 7 which are littered with coaching ads and Delhi crime?
- – How to fast track page 8 to 9 where hardly few centimeters of space is given to “The NATION”!
- – Why read the columns, letters to editors and the editorials, and how to make notes out of them?
- – Sample editorial – “All in the spirit of equality”- how to digest it for UPSC prelims, mains and interview perspective.
- – How to eliminate useless news from the perspective pages i.e. page 11 and 12.
All credit lies with Mrunal Bhai. You can also download the PPT slides here.