Free daily Email Updates
- Thin-skinned masters – OPINION – The Hindu
- A welcome verdict – OPINION – The Hindu
- Listen to him | The Indian Express
- Squandering the gender dividend – OPINION – The Hindu
- Balancing the poles | The Indian Express
- Saving childhoods – The Hindu
- The importance of being neighbourly – OPINION – The Hindu
- The 5G game | The Indian Express
- Explained RBI’s NPA circular: Small and medium firms get reprieve | Explained News, The Indian Express
- SC orders release on bail of journalist arrested in U.P. – Today’s Paper – The Hindu
- Wreckage of missing AN-32 located in Arunachal: IAF – Today’s Paper – The Hindu
- Gujarat put on high alert as cyclonic storm ‘Vayu’ inches towards coast – NATIONAL – The Hindu
- Free speech cannot be choked by arrest: SC – NATIONAL – The Hindu
- New agency to develop space warfare weapon systems – NATIONAL – The Hindu
- Quad one way to fix regional issues: Australian envoy – NATIONAL – The Hindu
- ‘China getting decimated by tariff war’ – INTERNATIONAL – The Hindu
- CO2 emissions rose by 2% in 2018: study – LIFE – The Hindu
1) Focus on multi-sectoral reforms that have a positive impact on women’s work opportunities, and reap the potential gender dividend is our immediate necessity. Discuss in detail.
Q2) The fight against child labour is not just the responsibility of one, it is the responsibility of all, Analyse the statement in the context of Sustainable Development goal 8. Add a note on the measures to be taken by various stakeholders in this regard.
Q3) Efficient investigation, diligent prosecution and judicial sensitivity to ensure speedy justice in all cases, are the hallmarks of criminal Justice system. Critically Analyse the statement with reference to functioning of Indian criminal Justice system.
Q4) India will have to actively seek partnerships which are more issue based and hold the promise of advancing India’s economic and security interests, rather than gravitating towards any single power centre. Explain the statement with suitable examples.
Q5) There is a growing mismatch between societal demands for action on climate change and the actual pace of progress. Do you agree with this? What do you think are the reasons for this phenomenon.