Hello friends we are starting a new initiative “Parivarthan Read between the lines ” ,this is to encourage aspirants to self study and refocus on the newspapers instead of totally depending on third party sources for their preparation.
- We urge each and every aspirant to read newspapers daily.
- This Read between the lines is focused on daily notes making through focused keywords and Topics.
- It also works as a layered preparation with daily effort than dumping all material in one day/month/week.
- It helps you interlink with wide range of topics, revise static syllabus and also make you spend some quality time on one particular topic.
- The advantages will be 6 months down the line there will be hardly any topics which you have zero idea about, you will revise each important topic in news multiple times, revise static syllabus on a constant basis
- It will help your mains answer writing immensely and prepare you for any kind of prelims 2020 paper.
- To filter out the noise and help you read only the essential articles in line with syllabus we post daily suggested articles to read in newspapers.
- This compliments to the newspaper reading.
- You can also crowd source by posting links to the keywords in the comments so that it helps every one.
- It’s Free , only fee is your time invested in quality preparation for your name in the final list.
Free daily Email Updates
Keywords to focus upon… for UPSC
- What are Cabinet committees – Cabinet secretariat
- UNDP – Equator Prize – Sustainable development and link to growing millets.
- Interlink to Year of millets/pulses/ Elinor Ostrom global commons
- Nipha virus- host- H1N1-Encephalitis, Meningitis
- Gestational diabetes mellitus – Non communicable diseases/life style disease
- Earthquake- epicentre
- Social media- Police – Assam example ganja seizure
- Golden triangle- golden crescent
- Vacation Bench
- Languages of India/Language families- 8th schedule -Official languages
- National Solar Mission under the National Action Plan on Climate Change. Solar Photovoltaic panels and the process
- Safeguard duty- World trade organisation
- G 20
- Enforcement directorate – Prevention of money laundering act -Comptroller and auditor general
- Election commission -VVPAT
- PM Jan arogya Yojana
- National Register of Citizens
- Exercise Garuda
- What is DBT ?
- CBI- Ministry ?
- What is 5g Technology.
- What is FDI _FPI _strong Inflows good or bad ?
- what are Commercial papers ? rating agencies ?
- What is Micro-finance ? NBFC? Small Finance banks ?
- What is non performing asset?
We always welcome feedback and suggestions , you can also post any links which enhances this initiative in the comments below. @naylak