Read between the lines is to encourage aspirants to self study and refocus on the newspapers instead of totally depending on third party sources for their preparation.
Free daily Email Updates
- NITI Aayog – Meet
- National Health Policy
- What are electoral Bonds
- Article 226 ?
- Leader of Opposition ? Quorum ?
- Who is Chief Whip ?
- Election commission ? National parties and state parties ?
- who is an Ombudsman ? Example in India ?
- What is ordinance ?
- President Rule ?
- What are Federal features ?
- Draft National Policy for Domestic Workers
- What do you understand by secularism in Indian context ?
- Women’s Reservation bill?
- Doklam issue ?
- UNSC permanent members ?
- SAARC- BIMSTEC -SCO -RATS
- Bishkek Declaration
- What is Soft Power Belt Road Initiative
- Xinjiang (Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region) Muslim Uyghur minority
- BBIN ?
- Petrol dynamic pricing system
- GST -Rates – Council ?
- IBC ?
- Make In India ?
- FDI ?
- Corporate tax ?
- Fiscal Deficit ?
- What is Hawala ?
- What is NIA ?
- What is Enriched Uranium ?
- Doklam Plateau
- Cyclone Vayu- how are cyclones named ?
- IMD -Classification of Cyclones ?
Q1) India’s stated policy of pursuing “multi-alignments” and issue based engagements is displayed at it’s best in recently held Shanghai cooperation organization summit. Critically Analyse.
Q2) Remedy to address the problem of protesting doctors cannot lie solely in new legal provisions for offences, but needs a more systemic and holistic way of addressing concerns of all the stake holders. Discuss in detail.
Q3) Though Procurement by the government accounts for 30% of the GDP, absence of a dedicated legislation to oversee public procurement have serious concerns. In this context Establish the need for a Public procurement law. Discuss some essential features that should made part of such legislations.
Q4) Demand for simultaneous elections or synergistic elections all over the country have been renewed after prime minister of India has voiced his opinion in it’s favor. In this context Analyse various benefits and issues associated with it’s Implementation.
Q5) Briefly describe the concept of Environment Impact Assessment.
Add a note on the role it can play in ensuring sustainable development of the nation with illustrations.